Do what you like; like what you do!
Are you feeling fulfilled in your work life? Would you love to come to work every day? Consider a career at ABC working alongside people with disabilities and completing contracts for our partners.
Benefits of working for Team ABC include:
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical, dental, and vision for full time employees
- 403B match after 6 months of employment
- Employer-paid life insurance after 6 months of employment
- Opportunities for career growth
- Paid training
ABILITY BUILDING COMMUNITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, and VETERAN-FRIENDLY EMPLOYER!
Questions? Call Anne Winfrey at (507) 535-7116.
Want to hear from staff about what it’s like to work at ABC? Watch the video below!
Current ABC Staff Openings
Program Coordinator (Rochester)
Part-Time Driver (Rochester)
Job Developer (Rochester)
Direct Support Professional (Rochester, La Crescent, Caledonia)