Do what you like; like what you do!
Are you feeling fulfilled in your work life? Would you love to come to work every day? Consider a career at ABC working alongside people with disabilities and completing contracts for our partners. ABC offers great hours, flexible schedules, and generous paid time off!
Ability Building Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Questions? Call Kellie Wendland at (507) 535-7104.
Current ABC Staff Openings
Last updated April 9, 2019
- Direct Support Professional (multiple openings, Rochester, LaCrescent, Caledonia)
Direct Support Professional (Multiple Openings)
Location: Rochester and LaCrescent
Schedule: Days, Evenings, Weekends possible; full-and part-time positions available.
Responsible for implementation of training and habilitation plans and direct supervision of adults with disabilities in facility-based and community based employment.
- Preference given to individuals having experience working with persons having disabilities.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Good “people” skills.
- Computer skills necessary.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be willing to transport program participants.
- Evenings and weekends are possible.
$12.00 per hour + shift differential and benefits for eligible positions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON INDEED.COM (full time Rochester)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON INDEED.COM (part time Rochester)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON INDEED.COM (LaCrescent)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON INDEED.COM (Caledonia)